Terms of Warranty:
We extend this limited warranty to the original buyer (first retail purchaser) and warranty that the product shall be free from manufacturer defects in workmanship and materials for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Warranty will come in with effect when the following conditions are met with a) Warranty registration card duly filled and received by the company within 10 days from the date of purchase. b) Product is operated following the recommendations explained inside the user manual.
- The company's liability under the warranty will be limited only to motor, pump, louver motor, remote, PCB and restricted to any such defect which occurs under conditions of normal operations and under proper use. Any part/s replaced by the company at its discretion shall be a functionally operative unit.
- This warranty shall not apply to product: 1) Which have not been purchased from authorized distributor through their network or company's authorized retail stores, 2) Which have been altered / opened by any other personnel not authorized by the company, 3) Incorrectly used in combination with any other substance or products, 4) Which are used for rental purpose and / or which develops problems due to faulty care or maintenance and alterations to product or its parts. 5) Which is subjected to electrical supply for which the product is not designed, 6) Warranty will void if the product is operated with a sub-standard inverter or non-sine wave inverter. 7) If documentation of buying is not available to validate an original purchase.
- While the company will make every effort to carry out the repairs at the earliest, it however is made expressly clear that the company is under no obligation to do so in a specified period.1st August 2021 Customer Service Operating Guidelines: Vr.17 15
- This warranty shall automatically terminate on expiry of the warranty period of 12 months from the date of purchase even if the product may not be used for any time during the warranty period for any reason whatsoever.
- Cooling pads and outer plastic parts are not covered under warranty.
- The company shall not be liable in any case for any loss or damage caused to any property, death or disability caused to any human life arising out of fire, electrical fault, short circuit, accidental handling or any kind of natural calamity. As, such the company's liability is limited to the cost of the spare parts of the said products only.
- Change of address of the customers must be intimated to the company without which the warranty shall not be operational.
- Due to ongoing research and development, the company holds the rights to modify the product without any prior notice or obligation to buyers.
- Purchaser should retain the purchase bill as evidence of the date of purchase. Copy of the purchase invoice should be given to the visiting service engineer while attending the complaint. In case of any alteration in the date of purchase invoice is found without sign and seal of the dealer, the warranty shall be void.
- During the warranty, customer is not entitled for exchange of product or refund money.
- T he court/Consumer forums only at Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes arising out of this sale/transaction.
- The above warranty conditions shall be applicable for domestic service only to the sales in the domestic markets of India, excluding north-eastern states, Andaman & Lakshadweep. For overseas market the warranty will be given by the local distributor of the respective country.