WHAT IS THIS PAYMENT POLICY?
FEES AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Symphony does not levy any fee for browsing the Website.
- In order to ensure User convenience, We offer multiple payment options to User. Symphony without prior notice to User, reserves the right to add or delete payment options from the ones listed below:
- payment through net banking facilities;
- payment through select credit cards;
- payment through select debit cards;
- payments through cash on delivery;
- payments through prepaid payment instruments and electronic wallets;
- EMI (Equated Monthly Instalment)
- Any other payment option as may be provided by Symphony from time to time.
The payment options referred to herein above shall hereinafter collectively be referred to as “Payment Options”. While reasonable endeavours are made to offer the Payment Options through varied banking channels, presently, Symphony accepts payments only from major select banking avenues.
- It is expressly clarified that accepting a User’s payment through the Payment Options is solely at Symphony’s discretion. We reserve the right to reject payment from a User through the Payment Options for any reason whatsoever. In order to further validate a User’s transaction, We may request the User to submit a copy of the User’s photo identity proof (such as the User’s PAN card, Driving License, Aadhar card or other if any), failing which, We reserve the right to reject a User’s payment made through the Payment Options.
- While using the Payment Options, User agrees to provide correct, complete and accurate financial information such as credit/debit card details or prepaid payment instrument account details which may be stored by Symphony’s third-party payment gateway provider. User(s) shall not use a credit/debit card or prepaid instrument which is not lawfully owned by him/her or which the User has not been lawfully authorised to use. The User shall solely be responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her financial information. Symphony disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of, any unauthorised use of the User’s financial information and/or identity, including, details relating the Payment Options.
- Symphony shall not be held responsible and shall not assume any liability in respect of any loss or damage suffered by a User owing to:
- exceeding of the credit/debit limit mutually agreed between the User and the issuing bank.
- any payment issue arising out of technical glitches occurring during a transaction.
- declination of transaction for reasons beyond Symphony’s control.
We reserve the right to impose limits on the number of transactions a User may undertake over the Website. Should the User exceed such transaction limits imposed by us, we reserve the right to refuse to process such transactions. We may refuse to process transactions emanating from User(s) who have suspicious or questionable transaction history on the Website. Should we be dissatisfied with the credibility of a User, or the genuineness of a transaction carried out on the Website, Symphony shall have the right to reject such transactions. We may also choose to delay the dispatch of Products purchased by such User or cancel the entire purchase at our sole discretion. The User agrees that Symphony shall not be liable for any damage, interests or claims resulting from Symphony’s decision to not process a transaction or delay in the processing of a transaction on account of a User’s suspicious activity on the Website.
- All the prices of the products listed on the Website are including all applicable taxes. Despite our best efforts, there may be instances of mispricing of Products on the Website during or after the process of purchase of Products has been carried out by the User. While thorough processes of verification are carried out prior to the publication of Product prices on the Website, errors and discrepancies arising out of technical glitches and time lags is unavoidable.
- To enable User to make payments for purchasing Products on the Website, in addition to this Payment Policy, the terms and conditions of the User’s bank, applicable financial institution and/or card issuing authority/association as may be applicable. The User’s bank, financial institution or card issuing association may decline or prevent the User from making electronic payments for buying the Products on the Website and we do not control the same and hence, shall not be at any point in time be held liable.
- Symphony may, from time-to-time contract with third party payment service providers including banks, to open nodal bank accounts under applicable Indian laws. This will be done to facilitate the payments between User(s) and other third parties, apart from Symphony. These third parties may include other service providers including payment aggregators, prepaid instrument providers, courier, and logistic service providers etc. Upon successful delivery of the products purchased by you through the Website, Symphony shall initiate payments to third party service providers.
- If it is brought to the User’s notice that a charge has been created on his/her payment instrument(s) for purchase of Products on the Website and the User is not aware of such purchase on the Website, the User is first, required to verify if his/her family members, friends, or business colleagues were authorised to carry out the purchase of Products on the Website. If, despite this, the User continues to be unable to identify the charge created on his/her payment instrument(s) for purchase of Products on the Website, the User may report such unauthorised purchase to us within 3 (three) business days from the date on which the unauthorised purchase was carried out on the Website in order to enable Symphony initiate investigations.
- The ‘Cash on Delivery’ payment option allows Users to make a cash-only payment to our delivery executive or logistic partner at the time of delivery of the purchased Products to the User. Presently, we charge Cash on Delivery Charges of INR 199 ( Rupees One Hundred Ninety Nine only) with maximum order value of INR 20,000 (Rupees Twenty Thousand only) under the cash on delivery payment option. Symphony reserves the right not to provide cash on delivery payment option for certain Products (these could be Products specified by Symphony or Products with value exceeding a specified amount) or locations. User(s) are required to peruse and accept the terms set out under the returns , replacement & Cancellation Policy, which sets out the terms of returns, replacements & cancellations for transactions carried out using the cash on delivery payment option.
- EMI: The Equated Monthly Instalment payment option allows Users to make staggered payments for the purchase of Products on Platforms as per the applicable EMI policy offered by the respective bank/NBFC. The EMI Payment option can be availed only for the purchase of Products on Platform with a minimum cart value as directed by the respective banks that offer the same. The details of applicable EMI option are available on every Product page. The EMI Payment Option is only available for payment through credit cards/debit cards issued by selected banks/NBFCs as specified on the Platforms. The terms and conditions of the relevant banks/NBFCs shall be applicable on all payments made by Users using the EMI payment option, and Symphony will not be responsible or liable for any issues or claims arising from the use of these Payment Options.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM:
Any queries or concerns relating to the Charges and Payment may be directed by you to our customer support team who can be contacted at:
Contact Details: Symphony Limited
Address: Symphony House, FP12-TP50, Bodakdev, Off SG Highway, 380059 Ahmedabad Gujarat, India
Customer Care Number: 95109 76161
(Operational days Monday – Saturday 10:00 AM – 07:00 PM)