Avail 3 Months No Cost EMI on select credit cards
To avail the 3 months No Cost EMI offer on credit cards, no interest amount will be charged on the price of your order. Total amount you pay to the bank (excluding GST) will be equal to the price of the item. Please check EMI plans in payments page for more details.
Below is the list of selected banks for EMI
- American Express
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Citi Bank
- HDFC Bank
- HSBC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- RBL Bank
- Standard Chartered
- Yes Bank
1. Is No Cost EMI available on buying multiple products in one order?
Yes. The No Cost EMI can be availed on buying any number of products eligible for No Cost EMI. The discount will be calculated only on the eligible items.
2. What is the minimum amount I need to purchase to avail EMI or No Cost EMI?
EMI is available only on purchases above INR 5,000. If you are purchasing for products more than Rs. 5,000 you can avail No Cost EMI on eligible products in the cart.
3. Will my bank continue to charge me interest?
Yes, your bank will charge you interest. However, the interest to be charged by the bank will be provided to you as an upfront discount at the time of your purchase, effectively giving you the benefit of a No Cost EMI. This discount excludes GST on interest amount that will be charged by your bank.
Terms and Conditions of Credit Card No Cost EMI
The following terms and conditions apply to no cost equated monthly instalment (""EMI"") transactions made using credit cards and using EMI facility as a payment option (""No Cost EMI"")
- The No Cost EMI facility is being offered to the customers who make a purchase transaction on https://shop.symphonylimited.com or the mobile site thereof (collectively, ""https://shop.symphonylimited.com/"") using EMI facility on credit cards.
- The No Cost EMI facility is made available on select products, as determined from time to time.
- The No Cost EMI payment option is not available on purchases made using any other payment method including debit cards or net banking or pay on delivery payment methods.
- Using the No Cost EMI payment option, the customers who undertake the purchase transactions on https://shop.symphonylimited.com, will only pay amounts such that the total of these amounts during the EMI tenure is equal to the list price of the products as displayed on https://shop.symphonylimited.com (at the time of making the purchase transactions).
- The banks issuing the credit cards reserve the right to charge Goods and Services Tax (GST) or other applicable taxes on the purchase transactions undertaken on EMI.
- Customers can add more than one item to their cart and if all the products are available on no cost EMI, you will get no cost EMI discount on all. No Cost EMI discount will be calculated only on the eligible items in the cart.
- Customers may avail the No Cost EMI facility, provided that:
- the order is not cancelled by the customer or Symphony limited; or
- the product is not returned / exchanged by the customer.
- The EMI facility is made available to the customers by and in the sole discretion of the banks issuing the credit cards. Symphony limited will not be liable for any claims on account of availability or non-availability of EMI facility.
- Symphony limited reserves the right to stop No Cost EMI payment option at any time without prior notice and without any liability