Bajaj Finserv Limited No Cost EMI- Terms
The following terms & conditions apply to any transactions made using BFL EMI Card as a payment option on shop.symphonylimited.com
- The Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI facility is being offered by Bajaj Finance Limited ("BFL") to the customers having a Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI card ("Card").
- No Cost EMI (using the Card) as a payment method is available on select products sold by participating sellers on https://shop.symphonylimited.com ("Website").
- The Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI facility can only be availed using the Card and is not available on purchases made using debit or credit cards issued by other banks, net banking or cash on delivery payment methods.
- To make payment using the No Cost EMI payment option, customers must place an order with only one eligible item added to the cart. This payment option cannot be used with multiple items (including multiple eligible items) in the cart.
- As long as all items in the cart are eligible for No cost EMI on BFL, you can avail the No Cost EMI with BFL option during checkout.
- Symphony has no role to play pertaining to the Card including but not limited to its issuance, approval, any extension, pre-closure, or closure of any facility using the Card and such matters are solely determined by BFL.
- The customer's use of the Card is also governed by the terms and conditions of the agreement between the customers and BFL.
- By using the Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI facility, the customers hereby release and agree not to bring any claims against Symphony in respect of use of the Card or the No Cost EMI facility, and all such claims (if any) will lie only against BFL. The customers also agree not to bring any claims against Symphony on account of availability or non-availability of No Cost EMI facility on the Website.
- Symphony reserves the right to stop No Cost EMI facility at any time without prior notice and without any liability.
- Symphony does not charge the customer any processing or convenience fee in providing the Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI facility.
- If an order using the No Cost EMI facility is cancelled, any refund to the customers or cancellation of loan facilities using the Card will be undertaken by BFL. The customers hereby agree that Symphony has no role in this regard and the customers will not bring any claims against Symphony for any refund of any amount paid to BFL for such order.
- Symphony will not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with such No Cost EMI facility or the customer's use of the Card on the Website.
- Please contact BFL for any queries in relation to the Card.