Jumbo 41 Desert Air Cooler 41-litres with Trolley
- For rooms up to 20m² (215 Sqft)
- Large pad area for superior cooling
- Cool Flow Dispenser for efficient cooling
- Whisper-quite performance for a sound sleep
- Powerful fan
- Large 41L water-tank capacity
- Consumes 110 watts* only
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the eligibility criteria to buy products on No cost EMIs with Bajaj Finserv (BFL) EMI finance?
- To avail EMI finance through Bajaj Finserv you should be an existing Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card holder.
Q. How can I avail EMI finance through Bajaj Finserv?
- On the payment page, select your saved Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card or enter your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card number on the save card section and select the desired tenure to proceed. Click on the proceed button to generate an OTP and enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number & click on submit. You shall get an approval, and your products shall be shipped to you.
Q. What is the minimum amount I need to shop to avail No cost EMI?
- The minimum amount that you need to shop to avail Bajaj Finserv No cost EMI is Rs. 4,500. You can either purchase any product greater than Rs. 4,500 or shop for multiple products for a min value of Rs. 4,500 to avail No cost EMI. All products selected must be applicable for Bajaj Finserv No cost EMI to avail this offer. You can check the availability in the offers section on the product detail page.
Q. Where can I check my eligibility of my Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?
- To check the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card eligibility, send “EMICARD” to 9227564444 from the registered mobile number.
Q. Do I need to pay anything additional to avail EMI finance through Bajaj Finserv?
- No, there are no additional charges that need to be paid.
Q. Can my loan application get rejected? What do I do in that case?
- Approval/rejection of financing is solely at discretion of Bajaj Finance Limited. In the event of your loan application getting rejected, you would need to place a fresh order with a different payment type – COD or Prepaid.
Q. Where would I get to know the reason for my loan getting rejected?
- Please call Bajaj Finserv on 8698010101(Toll number- Charges are applicable). You could also reach them at https://www.bajajfinserv.in/reach-us
Q. Where would I get to know the Reason for my card getting blocked?
- Please call Bajaj Finserv on 8698010101 (Toll number- Charges are applicable). You could also reach them at https://www.bajajfinserv.in/reach-us
Q. Would I have to make any down payment?
- No, you do not have to make any down payment and the entire amount is converted to EMI provided all the products are applicable for Bajaj Finserv no cost EMI. The schemes are being reviewed on a regular basis and may/are subject to change without any prior notice.
Q. When do I pay my EMI? How would I get to know about the same? What will be my EMI?
- Your loan gets booked in 1-2 days from the day the order is placed. Post your complete order is delivered, your loan would be booked by Bajaj Finserv. Once your loan is booked, you could view the details of your loan, such as tenure, loan amount, due date, etc. by logging in to Bajaj Finserv customer portal - Experia. You could also call them on 8698010101 (Toll number- call charges applicable) or reach them at https://www.bajajfinserv.in/reach-us in case of any discrepancy.
Q. Can someone else use my Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card on my behalf?
- For safety and security reasons, we recommend that only the card holder uses the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card for making purchases. The liability of the loan taken using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card rests solely with the card holder.
Q. How do I change my mobile number, email or address given while of opting for the EMI Card?
- You can login to your customer portal – Experia and make necessary changes in the profile section. Alternatively, you can reach them at https://www.bajajfinserv.in/reach-us or call them at 8698010101 (Toll number- call charges applicable) for updating contact information.
Q. Can I pre-pay or foreclose my loan?
- Yes, you can foreclose your loan at any point in time post the payment of your first EMI. There are no charges to foreclose. You can foreclose your loan online by logging on to your customer portal – Experia..
Q. Where can I make the payment if I have missed my payment date?
- You can make an online payment by logging in their customer portal – Experia or on Bajaj Finserv website – www.bajajfinserv.in. An option is available for making payments for your EMI as well as making payment towards the overdue charges. Alternatively, you could also visit the nearest Bajaj Finserv branch for making the payment. The details of the branches near you could be discovered through the option of “Visit our branch” under the “Reach them” section on the Bajaj Finserv website.
Q. Can I make a payment in advance for my EMI?
- You can make an advance EMI payment online by visiting the nearest BFL branch for making the payment. The details of the branches near you could be discovered through the option of “Locate Us” under the “Reach Us” section on the website. The state and city details can be entered there to get the address of your nearest branch. Alternatively, you can foreclose the loan by logging on to our website through Experia ID and password. Any advance EMI payment needs to be made on or before 23rd of the month. Payments received post the 23rd of the month would not impact the next EMI. The next EMI would get deducted from the customer’s registered account & will be refunded in bank account in next 15 days post receiving EMI.
Q. I want to change my repayment mode (banking details)?
- For changing repayment bank details you should visit the nearest Bajaj Finserv branch. The details of the branches near you could be discovered through the option of “Visit our branch” under the “Reach Us” section on the Bajaj Finserv website - www.bajajfinserv.in
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms & conditions apply to any transactions made using BFL EMI Card as a payment option on shop.symphonylimited.com
- The Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI facility is being offered by Bajaj Finance Limited ("BFL") to the customers having a Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI card ("Card").
- No Cost EMI (using the Card) as a payment method is available on select products sold by participating sellers on https://shop.symphonylimited.com ("Website").
- The Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI facility can only be availed using the Card and is not available on purchases made using debit or credit cards issued by other banks, net banking or cash on delivery payment methods.
- To make payment using the No Cost EMI payment option, customers must place an order with only one eligible item added to the cart. This payment option cannot be used with multiple items (including multiple eligible items) in the cart.
- As long as all items in the cart are eligible for No cost EMI on BFL, you can avail the No Cost EMI with BFL option during checkout.
- Symphony has no role to play pertaining to the Card including but not limited to its issuance, approval, any extension, pre-closure, or closure of any facility using the Card and such matters are solely determined by BFL.
- The customer's use of the Card is also governed by the terms and conditions of the agreement between the customers and BFL.
- By using the Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI facility, the customers hereby release and agree not to bring any claims against Symphony in respect of use of the Card or the No Cost EMI facility, and all such claims (if any) will lie only against BFL. The customers also agree not to bring any claims against Symphony on account of availability or non-availability of No Cost EMI facility on the Website.
- Symphony reserves the right to stop No Cost EMI facility at any time without prior notice and without any liability.
- Symphony does not charge the customer any processing or convenience fee in providing the Bajaj Finance No Cost EMI facility.
- If an order using the No Cost EMI facility is cancelled, any refund to the customers or cancellation of loan facilities using the Card will be undertaken by BFL. The customers hereby agree that Symphony has no role in this regard and the customers will not bring any claims against Symphony for any refund of any amount paid to BFL for such order.
- Symphony will not be held liable for any dispute arising out of or in connection with such No Cost EMI facility or the customer's use of the Card on the Website.
- Please contact BFL for any queries in relation to the Card.
3 Months No Cost EMI Available on Bajaj Finserv.Know more
Avail 3 Months No Cost EMI on select credit cards
To avail the 3 months No Cost EMI offer on credit cards, no interest amount will be charged on the price of your order. Total amount you pay to the bank (excluding GST) will be equal to the price of the item. Please check EMI plans in payments page for more details.
Below is the list of selected banks for EMI
- American Express
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Citi Bank
- HDFC Bank
- HSBC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- RBL Bank
- Standard Chartered
- Yes Bank
1. Is No Cost EMI available on buying multiple products in one order?
Yes. The No Cost EMI can be availed on buying any number of products eligible for No Cost EMI. The discount will be calculated only on the eligible items.
2. What is the minimum amount I need to purchase to avail EMI or No Cost EMI?
EMI is available only on purchases above INR 5,000. If you are purchasing for products more than Rs. 5,000 you can avail No Cost EMI on eligible products in the cart.
3. Will my bank continue to charge me interest?
Yes, your bank will charge you interest. However, the interest to be charged by the bank will be provided to you as an upfront discount at the time of your purchase, effectively giving you the benefit of a No Cost EMI. This discount excludes GST on interest amount that will be charged by your bank.
Terms and Conditions of Credit Card No Cost EMI
The following terms and conditions apply to no cost equated monthly instalment (""EMI"") transactions made using credit cards and using EMI facility as a payment option (""No Cost EMI"")
- The No Cost EMI facility is being offered to the customers who make a purchase transaction on https://shop.symphonylimited.com or the mobile site thereof (collectively, ""https://shop.symphonylimited.com/"") using EMI facility on credit cards.
- The No Cost EMI facility is made available on select products, as determined from time to time.
- The No Cost EMI payment option is not available on purchases made using any other payment method including debit cards or net banking or pay on delivery payment methods.
- Using the No Cost EMI payment option, the customers who undertake the purchase transactions on https://shop.symphonylimited.com, will only pay amounts such that the total of these amounts during the EMI tenure is equal to the list price of the products as displayed on https://shop.symphonylimited.com (at the time of making the purchase transactions).
- The banks issuing the credit cards reserve the right to charge Goods and Services Tax (GST) or other applicable taxes on the purchase transactions undertaken on EMI.
- Customers can add more than one item to their cart and if all the products are available on no cost EMI, you will get no cost EMI discount on all. No Cost EMI discount will be calculated only on the eligible items in the cart.
- Customers may avail the No Cost EMI facility, provided that:
- the order is not cancelled by the customer or Symphony limited; or
- the product is not returned / exchanged by the customer.
- The EMI facility is made available to the customers by and in the sole discretion of the banks issuing the credit cards. Symphony limited will not be liable for any claims on account of availability or non-availability of EMI facility.
- Symphony limited reserves the right to stop No Cost EMI payment option at any time without prior notice and without any liability
No Cost EMI available on select credit cards.Know more
Free cooler covers worth ₹450 with the purchase of coolers.
How to redeem it?
- The cover Will be shipped directly after 10 days of delivery of the cooler.
- The customer is not required to take any other action
- Offer valid only on Prepaid orders and not on cash on delivery.
- Valid on purchases of select models.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
Product covered under the offer-
|Products name with cooler cover|
|Sr. No.||Product name|
|3||DIET 12 T|
|4||DIET 22 T|
|5||DIET 35 T|
|6||DIET 3D 20I|
|7||DIET 3D 30I|
|8||DIET 3D 40I|
|9||Diet 3D 55 I +|
|10||Diet 3D 55 I + smart|
|11||DIET 50I BLACK|
|12||HI COOL i|
|15||ICE CUBE 20|
|16||ICE CUBE 27|
|24||KAIZEN DB 151|
|27||Koolpod- Iron man|
|31||SIESTA - G|
|32||SIESTA 70XL - G|
|33||STORM 70 I - G|
|34||STORM 70 XL - G|
|36||Sumo 40 xl|
|37||SUMO 70 - G|
|38||SUMO 70XL- G|
|40||SUMO I - G|
|47||WINTER 80XL +|
|48||WINTER 80XL I +|
Get free cooler cover worth Rs. 450 for all prepaid purchasesKnow more